Admissions Process and Priorities
Preschool - 8th grade applications for the coming school year are available each year starting November 1st.
- All Kindergarten applicants will be asked to attend our Kindergarten Round-Up in late February or early march.
- Applicatns for Grades 1-8 will be asked to come for a Shadow Day before they are accepted for admission.
- Preschoolers are accepted on a first come basis until a class is full. Your Admission Application and registration fee is all that is needed for acceptance.
Registration for returning and newly accepted students for the upcoming year is held each spring. There is a non-refundable registration fee, which guarantees the student a place in the class.
Admission Priorities for K-8 students
- Children of parents who are active, registered, and contributing members of St. Matthew Parish who have other children currently attending St. Matthew School.
- Children of parents who are active, registered, and contributing members of St. Matthew Parish who do not have other children currently enrolled at St. Matthew School. A parishioner verification form from the pastor is required. Priority will be given to families currently involved in the parish Religious Education program.
- Children of parents who are active, registered, and contributing to a Catholic parish without a school. Verification form that parish's paster is required.
- Children whose parents support the philosophy of Catholic education, but do not fall into the above categories.